What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
In simple terms, cosmetic dentistry is a set of procedures that people choose to receive when they want to change the way their mouth looks. This type of dentistry will often meld with regular procedures, with the cosmetic aspects of the treatment being just as important as the functional ones. Here at Walnut Ridge Dental Care, we believe that we are the best Cosmetic Dentist in Jonesboro, but what exactly do we offer and what are the benefits of cosmetic dentistry?
The Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
Cosmetic dentistry comes with a wide range of benefits, though many of these are specific to the exact procedure you’ve decided to receive. We’ve outlined some of the key shared benefits that will come with this type of treatment below, but you can talk to our experts in Walnut Ridge, Arkansas if you’d like more information about our cosmetic dentistry.
- Boosting confidence: Many cosmetic dentistry procedures are perfect for those who want to boost their confidence. Our smile whitening, for example, will make you feel much better about your smile, giving you the confidence you need to talk and smile at everyone you meet.
- Making life more comfortable: While cosmetic dentistry sounds like it only impacts your appearance, many of the procedures you can take on will also make life more comfortable. Dental implants are a good example of this, permanently replacing a tooth without forcing you to live with uncomfortable wires in your mouth.
- Fixing problems: Alongside making life more comfortable, cosmetic dentistry can also solve problems that traditional dentistry can’t. Permanent dentures can provide a good way to combat tooth loss without having to use false teeth all the time.
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures in Jonesboro
We offer a wide range of cosmetic dentistry procedures in Jonesboro. You can find some of our most popular procedures below, but you can also get in contact with our friendly team if you would like more information about what we can offer.
- Smile Whitening: Our smile whitening service makes it possible to brighten your smile and make your teeth much whiter without having to spend days in the practice. This procedure can take a couple of months, but you can do most of the work for yourself at home.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers can be added to chipped and broken teeth to create a realistic copy of the other teeth in your mouth. This can hide damage inside your mouth, while also improving the way that your teeth feel.
- Mercury-free Restorations: Many of the restoration options you find for teeth involve mercury. Our restoration service overcomes this, though, providing a safe and healthy way to restore your teeth without exposing yourself to harmful chemicals.
As you can see, Walnut Ridge Dental Care offers a wide range of cosmetic dentistry services for the residents of Walnut Ridge, Arkansas to enjoy. Feel free to get in contact with our friendly team if you have any questions or would like to learn more about the treatments we offer.